Re:Re: [AMBER] box problem

From: Nancy <nancy4619.163.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:49:20 +0100

Thank you case.I use command set unit box {x y z} to add a periodic box to my unit ,the box size is equal to unit size. But i don't known how xleap execute this command,can it find where my unit located? if not ,where the box center on ? So can you give me a explain? Thanks in advance.
Nancy

ÔÚ2009-08-13£¬case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> дµÀ£º