Re: [AMBER] Protein Domain Motion

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:17:28 +0100

domain motion tends to be slow, and you might need a lot of simulation to
get reliable data. it's possible, but challenging. as usual, I recommend
looking in the peer-reviewed literature for examples that are similar to
what you want to do and following their work. for projects where there is no
precedent in the literature, you should expect it to be very challenging,
especially if you don't have much experience with MD.