Re: [AMBER] implicit solvent simulation

From: Manish Kumar <kumarmanish.amb.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 07:53:54 +0100

Thanks For the reply,

"Note I cannot comment on the appropriateness of your parameters for the non
standard ligand."
My ligand parameter does not has the new atom type. Is it still matter of
concern while using GB with my ligand. I am not sure how the GB radii are
assigned to the atoms?

And 1-215 is all residues of my system including ligand.

I am avoiding 2fs time step just because to minimize adverse affect of no
friction from solvent.

Sincerely,
Manish