Re: [AMBER] combine many coord files into trajectory file

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:55:58 +0100

I don't think ptraj has any facility for reading a sereis files, Tom may
know. you can write a script to create the ptraj input though, just with
lots of trajin lines.
easioer may be your second request about reading each 10th frame. this is
easy, just add numbers to the trajin command for first, last and stride:

trajin mdcrd 1 100000 10