RE: [AMBER] BINDER/xaLeap

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:29:46 +0100

Hi Taufik,

This means that xleap wasn't built. Likely because you don't have the X11
development libraries installed. Try something like:

yum install xorg-devel

I think Fedora has yum, I'm not sure since I don't use it. Either way you
should install the X11 development package. Then re-run configure-at and
recompile and then it should compile xleap for you.

Good luck,
Ross