RE: [AMBER] Question

From: Rausch, Felix <frausch.ipb-halle.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:37:29 +0000

Hello.

To give other people the chance to help you effectively it would be very
great if you could give more detailled information about your problem.

What are you trying to do? What is the exact call of antechamber? How does
the "segmentation fault" exactly looks like (there are just too many things
which can cause such a common fault)? Maybe attach a file that gives this
error and so on...

Sincerely,
Felix Rausch