[AMBER] problem using amoeba

From: Hemant Gangwar <hemant.physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:41:26 +0000

 I am trying to run pmemd run using AMOEBA force field using
AMBER10.whenever I am submitting my job ,I get the following error
message-
forrtl: severe (19): invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input, unit
5, file /temp1/hemant/cnt_wat/min/amoeba_box/production/md_sander_prod.in,
line 35, position 47
here line35,position 47 in input file refers to iamoeba=1.
please help me ,how to reslove this problem
Hemant Gangwar
Graduate Student
Centre for Condensed Matter Theory
Indian Institute of Science