Re: [AMBER] Regarding use of PME along with Implict solvation

From: parul sharma <sharmaparul7373.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:55:24 +0000

Hi Vinod,

As far as i know, i think PME boundary condition can only be applied in case
of explicit solvents where you use some solvent box. I am not sure why are
you using PME in implicit? have you read it somewhere, if yes please let me
know..

Regards

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:38 PM, jani sahil <genomejani.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> Can you suggest me how good is to use PME along with implict
> It slows the simulation but what efficient is in case of accuracy.
>

> Thanks
>
> Vinod Jani

Parul Sharma
PhD Student, Durban University of Technology,
Durban,
South Africa