Re: [AMBER] xmgrace

From: mathew k varghese <mathew_kvarghese.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:18:32 +0000

Hi Nancy,

You have to find the location of your xmgrace executable file in your system. (eg: /usr/local/xmgrace) Then try to run the program /usr/local/xmgrace summary.EPTOT. If it runs, then add xmgrace  to your PATH. for this add
export PATH= <your PATH to xmgrace here>
to your .bashrc file

/\/\athew

Mathew K Varghese
Research Scholar