Re: [AMBER] problems compiling ambertool

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:13:30 +0000

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009, Per Jr. Greisen wrote:

> And thanks everybody for the help with ambertools it is now compiled. Next,
> I compile the amber using the sparc option

Add -nosanderidc to the options to configure_amber. The divcon stuff
barely compiles with more common Fortran compilers, and probably has a
lot of stuff Sun's f90 won't like.

> write(gnIout,*) 'External radii file found& !!', &
> & ' Will not use the radii specified in block.F'
    ^^^^

If you want/need to delve into this, remove the "&" character. But
my guess is that you'll need to grab a good fortran book to make real
progress.

...dac