Re: [AMBER] Problem build pmemd

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:10:53 +0000

> Has anyone managed to build pmemd in hpux 11i platform ?
> I am using hpf90 and gcc and I am getting at linking :

I get the impression you might wish to try replacing gcc with the HP cc
since Bob said the problem was likely to be one of bad interaction
between the FORTRAN and C compilers...

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,