Re: [AMBER] please help me out

From: bharat lakhani <lakhbharat.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:34:00 +0530

respected sir,
                     As you previous told me.I have done all the steps.I run
the antechamber to
find out which angle parameters are missing.

*step 1*

 antechamber -i pencillinn.pdb -fi pdb -o pencillin.prepin -fo prepi -c bcc
-s 2

*Step -2*

parmchk -i pencillin.prepin -f prepi -o pencillin.frcmod

my pencillin.frcmod file generating these output

*remark goes here
MASS

BOND
n -cy 330.60 1.460 same as c3-n
cy-h2 326.40 1.100 same as c3-h2
cy-ss 225.80 1.821 same as c3-ss

ANGLE
c -n -cy 63.900 121.350 same as c -n -c3
n -cy-h1 49.800 109.320 same as h1-c3-n
n -cy-c 66.700 111.560 same as c -c3-n
hn-n -cy 46.000 116.780 same as c3-n -hn
cy-c -n 67.619 101.125 Calculated with empirical approach
cy-cy-h2 44.800 115.140 same as cy-cy-hc
cy-cy-ss 61.100 112.690 same as c3-c3-ss
h1-cy-c 45.700 113.850 same as c -cy-hc
n -cy-h2 50.000 108.310 same as h2-c3-n
n -cy-ss 63.716 111.415 Calculated with empirical approach
cy-n -c3 64.000 112.620 same as c3-n -c3
cy-ss-c3 60.600 99.920 same as c3-ss-c3
h2-cy-ss 42.300 109.750 same as h2-c3-ss

DIHE
cy-cy-ss-c3 1 0.333 0.000 3.000 same as X
-c3-ss-X
n -cy-ss-c3 1 0.333 0.000 3.000 same as X
-c3-ss-X
h2-cy-ss-c3 1 0.333 0.000 3.000 same as X
-c3-ss-X

IMPROPER

NONBON

*
So these are the parameters which are missing in my complex.Are they
correct.
or i have to validate these parameters can i incorporate these
parameters.What will be the my next step: