Re: [AMBER] please help me out

From: bharat lakhani <lakhbharat.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:34:45 +0530

respected sir,
                     As You told me previously that in which sturctures u
have sulphru and chlorine.i mentioned those structures previously and now i
am again sending you.But i did get any reply from your side.please help me
out sir.In my structures there are sulfa drugs like sulfanilamide,pencillin
g,sulfathiazole,pencillin v,Sulfamethoxazole,Pencillin V and the structure
which have chlorine Chlorpropamide,Tigecycline,Aureomycin I am looking for
these above force field parameters