Re: [AMBER] Solvate Box od amoeba water

From: Wei Zhang <zgjzweig.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:20:09 -0600

Hi Hemant,

     It is not an error but warning, you should be able to proceed.

    Basically when add solvation box, the program uses vdw radii to
detect contact, i.e. if the water atom is too close to your object,
the water
molecule will be excluded. By default it uses vdw radii from the amber
force field. If no AMBER force field was found, each atom will has radii
of 1.5 angstrom. NOTE the vdw radii is used only for solvation, the
generated
prmtop file will still have the correct vdw radii.

    There is no way to fix this without changing the code. If you
like, I am
generate a patch for you which can fix this problem.

     Sincerely,

     Wei