[AMBER] Fwd: please help me out

From: bharat lakhani <lakhbharat.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:12:06 +0530

my name is bharat lakhani.I am a post graduate student of
  msc bioinformatics.i am working on amber to calculate the binding affinity
  of complexes.whem i am doing docking some ligand has sulphor and
  chlorine and as far as i know i have to incorporate the force field
parameters in AMBER.so i want
  to know the parameters for sulphur and chlorine and in which file i have
  incorporate these parameters for ligand i donot know.From last one month i
am trying to solve these problem but i could not find any way to solve
theses problem.Please help me out.