RE: [AMBER] Compilation and qmmm_div

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:36:07 -0800

Hi Ben,

Let me take a look at this. In the meantime as a workaround, (assuming you
don't want to use the Divcon QMMM (idc>0) - all other QMMM support will
still be there) then you can add '-nosanderidc' to the configure_amber line.
Make clean and then recompile and it should compile cleanly this time.

All the best
Ross