Re: [AMBER] Fail to allocate ff

From: Madhurima Jana <tinni.217.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:57:41 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Actually whenever I'm generating the frcmod file
for a single CCL4 molecule using antechamber, it shows no parameters
inside the file except the Characters headings (MASS, BOND, ANGLE,
DIHE, IMPROPER, NONBON). Whereas the mol2 file has been generated
successfully using this. So my query is if it is possible to create
the parmtop and inpcrd files for 900 molecule from that mol2 file? If
it then can you pls suggest me what will be the procedure ?

Thanks,
Madhurima