Re: AMBER: antechamber and gaff for a homodimer

From: rebeca <rebeca.mmb.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:33:19 +0100

Thank you for your answer. I have already done it. But I would like to see
the difference between doing it with one monomer and the total dimer,
because for example, the distribution of the charges is not the same and it
would be affected by the hydrogen bonds formed between both monomers.
Any idea?

Rebeca García Fandiño
rebeca.mmb.pcb.ub.es