Re: AMBER: changing pdb structure

From: Taufik Al-Sarraj <taufik.alsarraj.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:37:24 -0500

Hi Carlos,

Just to close this thread. coot can do DNA mutation. I had to make the
following changes to the pdb file in order to achieve this:

change O5' by O5*
                C5' by C5*
                O4' by O4*
                C4' by C4*
                C1' by C1*
                C2' by C2*
                O3' by O3*
                DT by Td
                DA by Ad
                DG by Gd
                DT by Td
and for Td, C7 by C5M

Pierre Aller suggested this and it worked!

Best,
Taufik