AMBER: compiling ambertools with intel compilers

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:27:26 +0000

Dear all,
I usually compile AmberTools with intel compilers in my Mac. However today,
after applying bug fix 5, I start to wonder if 'ifort' is used or it's just
icc and g77. I did:

./configure_at icc

Testing the C compiler:
      icc -wd117,177,266,880,1011 -o testp testp.c
OK

Testing the g77 compiler:
     g77 -O2 -fno-automatic -finit-local-zero -o testp testp.f
OK

Everything is fine, it's just curiosity about if the fortran part of
ambertools is still being compiled with g77 and if so why?

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.