RE: AMBER: problem

From: Arturas Ziemys <arturas.ziemys.uth.tmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:36:25 -0600

Hi,

My compound is a ligand of ~ 50 atoms. I have prepared frdmod and prepi files with antechamber from MOPAC minimized structure. I understand how to prepare, let's say, one ligand in water.

However, I miss a link how can I apply those files creating a system of four copies of ligand molecules ? Let's say I have a PDB file of four copies and do "loadPDB". Here I lost idea. Because if I have prepared library OFF file containing topology, charges, etc, from PREPI and FRCMOD files, and then I expect that OFF information would be applicable to all residues as all four copies of residues in PDB files have the same residue name. When I load my PDB with 4 copies of ligand, I get variable of unit with no name.

Arturas