AMBER: question about ptraj

From: <rai001.student.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:30:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Group,

I have a question about ptraj. I use amber2accent to do some calculation. When running ptraj, we give the input file which has some format like:

"angle name mask1 mask2 imask3 [out filename]"

I was wondering if there is a way that without letting files output(with command[out filename]) we still can access information in the array with the name "name" afterwards? I mean after doing the ptraj calculation, can I still use the original array named "name"? How to access it? I tried a long time but it did not work. So I hope you have time and can help me.

Thank you very much for your time!

Best,
Rizi Ai