Re: AMBER: changing pdb structure

From: Taufik Al-Sarraj <taufik.alsarraj.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:31:39 -0500

Hi Ibrahim,
Thank you for suggesting Coot. I am trying to do a DNA mutation but
unfortunately i have not been successful.
The error message i get is

'INFO:: mutate 2 to a ALA
DISASTER! Not all necessary atoms found in residue 2
    CA is missing
    C is missing
    N is missing
failure to get orientation matrix'

I tried the do mutation with a pdb structure from pdb.org 1DGC, and i
tried to do a mutation on a dna created using nucgen in amber. Both
attempts gave me the error above.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Taufik