Re: AMBER: problem with group input and NMR restaints

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:35:46 -0500

yes it is possible.
you could try moving the group input to the end of the mdin file. you
might also want to use the "restraintmask" syntax instead of group
input. check the manual for details.
why are you changing "REST" in the weight change section?
be careful that igb=1 is what you really want with a protein- this is
not our "best" GB model for proteins.