Re: AMBER: Minimisation and heating under GB conditions

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:07:14 +0100

I finally imagined that you meant restraints on TEMP. This is the
heatin that I'll use as soon as minimization is complete:

heating gradually under GB conditions
&cntrl
 imin=0, irest=0, ntx=1, ntb=0,
 igb=5, ntc=2, ntf=2,
 ntt=3, gamma_ln=2.0,
 nstlim=25000, dt=0.001,
 ntpr=500, ntwx=500,
 tempi=100.0, temp0=300.0,
 cut=999,
 nmropt=1
/
&wt TYPE='TEMP0', istep1=0, istep2=25000,
 value1=100.1, value2=300.0,
/
&wt TYPE='END'
/