Re: AMBER: Amber GB problems on PMEMD !!

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:22:06 -0400

Please note there is no evidence here of a "pmemd" problem (ie., pmemd doing
something different than the reference sander implementation). So this is a
question first for the gb folks. If it turns out that pmemd is doing
something different for some particular collection of input parameters/data,
though, I would of course like to know!
Regards - Bob Duke