RE: AMBER: Problem of "Too many dipole-dipole interactions allocated" when using amoeba.

From: Zhao, Zhen (zhaozh) <"Zhao,>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:11:23 -0400

Hi, Tom

Thanks very much for your reply. As you said, I was running a 100ps equilibration of the density where the system density was increased during the run. As you explained, I now understand that the problem is that at some point of the run the list of direct sum dipole-dipoles exceeds the initial allocated size.

I have restarted with the same cutoff as before and it works. Thanks again for your explaination and help!

Sincerely

Zhen