Re: AMBER: Is it possible to run PIMD simulation with QM/MM potential in Amber10?

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:25:38 -0400

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008, cgji wrote:

> Unfortunately , I got the following error
>
> "
> Error: LES is not compatible with QM/MM
> *** input error(s)
> "
>
> Are there some problems in my input file ?

What program are you running? The message above makes it look like you
are running sander.LES.MPI(?), but you should be running sander.MPI.
The so-called "full" pimd calculations don't use the LES facility. See
examples in the $AMBEHROME/test/full_pimd directory.

And: be cautious: this code has not been extensively used/tested yet.

...good luck...dac