AMBER: Hydrogen bond energies in explicit solvent.

From: Waqas Nasir <nasirwaqas1983.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Hope every thing is working fine at your side.

Just wanted to ask about the HB field for the mdrun with explicit solvent. I have this field zero for the explicit solvent with solventcap option used. Is this because of the ff99 force field or is it due to something else? Is there a way to calculate the energy for HB? Moreover, will this not be the case with ff03 forcefield.

Appreciate your comments,
Thanks,
Waqas.

PS: I am using amber version 8.0 with ff99 and glycam06 forcefields.