Re: AMBER: Help...which commands in ptraj does clustering by RMSD?

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:48:14 -0700

Jose,
In my case, I installed AmberTools in a separate directory, since I
didn't want to mess with the current working installation of Amber 9.
During the installation, I just set the environment variable $AMBERHOME
in the shell I used to do the compilation, etc. When I need to use
clustering-capable version of ptraj, I just reference it by fully
qualified path.

The clustering is fast. Depends on the size of the system, but shouldn't
be more than a minute for 1000 frames (typically, much less than that).

Sasha