Re: AMBER: D2O

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:44:06 -0400

I'm sorry but we can't seem to help you. I've tried to explain that
the method you need to use and therefore whether it is possible or not
in Amber depends on what you are trying to learn from the simulation.
This is true for almost every simulation- the method you use depends
on the data you want to obtain. All simulations involve a choice of
approximations, and the choice you make depends on the data that you
want. If you can't tell us this, we can't help you.
good luck!