AW: AMBER: tleap and Zn parameter

From: Aust, Susanne <saust.ipb-halle.de>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 08:46:23 +0200

Hello David,
Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for my to short error
description.
Here comes a more detailed error message:
when I use desc zn, then is the following output:
UNIT name:
Head atom: null
Tail atom: null
Contents:
R<ZNA 363>

I think, here is the mistake, the ZNA.lib is not completly imported.
I proved the pdb, here is ZNA as atomtype and it is the correct numer
(363)and also in correct columns, but the ZNA.lib is a little bit longer.
Do I have a change, when I try to install the xleap (here where some
installing problems with the AmberTools) and edit the zna.lib in xleap again?
When I load my pdb after loading zna.lib and frcmod.zna I get following error
message:
> test=loadpdb "test.pdb"
Unknown residue: ZNA number: 331 type: Terminal/last
..relaxing end constraints to try for a dbase match
  -no luck
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<NME 362>.A<CH3 3>
Creating new UNIT for residue: ZNA sequence: 363
Created a new atom named: ZNA within residue: .R<ZNA 363>
  total atoms in file: 2657
  Leap added 2579 missing atoms according to residue templates:
       1 Heavy
       2578 H / lone pairs
  The file contained 1 atoms not in residue templates

After that, no prmtop and inpcrd could write out.
I hope, these informations helps you to find out, what my problem is.
Have a nice day!
Susanne