Re: AMBER: Jarzynski

From: <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 12:50:24 +0100

Thanks for replying.

I am working on self assembly of molecules and i am looking to the energy of
dissociation by pulling out one monomer from the aggregate. I found in the
litterature that the nonequilibrium method of Jarzynski is suitable for this.

The other way is by making one residue disappearing but for this I need to
upgrade to Amber10 which implements softcore potential

if you have any other suggestion to this I ll be happy to know

Best wishes

Fatima