RE: Fw: RE: AMBER: MKL libraries/Amber10

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 02:40:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ross and Cenk:

If its is MKL that makes the problem (on different hardware, by Cenk and me), why not compiling Amber10 with ifort + ACML or GOTO libraries? Is any indication how to set the congif file?

In previous mail Ross said that MKL will speed up QMMM by a large (not minor) margin. As far as I know ACML are equivalent BLAS, and perhaps GOTO is even better than MKL or ACML.

I am not pressed to use QMMM, though I plan the future.

Thanks

francesco