RE: AMBER: VMD Movie 3

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:47:52 -0700

Hi Pat,

You should have ended up with 1000 frames in your mdcrd file. I suspect
therefore that it is corrupt in some way. When you load it into VMD take a
look in VMD's console window and see if there are any error messages
printed. You may also want to run it through ptraj (calc an RMSD say) and
see if ptraj complains that it is corrupted.

All the best

Ross