AMBER: Fw: Amber9 vs Amber10+MKL benchmark

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 07:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Again here to notice (on extracting the lowest_energy_struct.pdb.#, which was just found in the last (4th) MD run), Amber10 lists WAT until the last ATOM (90375). In contrast, Amber9, used WAT*** after ATOM 9999. Is any change in atom names, I mean particularly those with four characters (which were in Amber9 not conform to the pdb rules, and had to be edited to talk to Chimera, and from it to Amber9).

Thanks
francesco