AMBER: calculating the energy from the restart file

From: priya priya <priyaanand_27.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:03:46 +0100 (BST)

Dear All

I have rst file available from canonical molecular dynamics. My aim is to I get the energy corresponding to that rst file without doing single step MD? Restart file contains position & velocity. So in principle I should be able to calculate the energy
without doing MD. How can I do it in AMBER 9?
Please suggest.

Reagrds
Priya