RE: AMBER: Restart MD Simulation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:28:16 -0700

This message really doesn't contain any information for us to be able to
help you. You could start by explaining what you mean by "unable to get it
running". What error messages do you see? What is behavior you are referring
to when you say "running"? Does it restart from the beginning? Does the
queuing system refuse to accept it as a valid job? Does it start running and
then crash with an error message? Is the server still broken?

You need to be much more explicit here.