AMBER: how generate the final output file using mmpbsa

From: <luzhenw1.msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:49:33 -0400

Hi, all:

     I have a question about mmpbsa. since the current
mm_pbsa.pl script is not parallel, I tried to run
several mmpbsa for one complex trajectory. the question
is, after I finished the calculation for all the
snapshots, how can I combine all the output files
together to generate statistics.out file? I noticed
that there is one statistics.in file, however, it seems
not useful.  Thanks.

Sent Via State-Mail. MSU Students, log in now at
http://www.State-Mail.com