Re: AMBER: atom type in glycam06

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:37:51 -0400

It will probably be easiest if you download a sample leaprc file from
our site. It contains all the atom types applicable to GLYCAM06. It
is best that you use the types in that file, but if you have good
reason to use different types, you can follow the syntax in the file
for assigning new ones. Be sure you have downloaded the latest prep
and parameter files, too.

http://www.glycam.com/gl_params.html

--
:-) Lachele