Re: AMBER: anal

From: Marina Grabar <Marina.Grabar.irb.hr>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:20:04 +0200

We thought that the count of those energies (INTRA+(1/2)INTER) should
correspond to those in "ENERGY CONTRIBUTION BY GROUPS"... But we
concluded that we have specific system (our complex was put in the box
of water), so now we think that the results are good, after all.

However, thank you very much for your answer!
Marina

--
Marina Grabar, prof.
Institute Rudjer Boskovic