Fw: RE: AMBER: MKL libraries/Amber10

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

Here again (sorry) for the 3rd time, to say that config_amber.h seems to be correct as to mkl:

# Loader:
LOAD= ifort $(LOCALFLAGS) $(AMBERBUILDFLAGS)
LOADCC= gcc $(LOCALFLAGS) $(AMBERBUILDFLAGS)
LOADLIB= -L/opt/intel/mkl/10.0.1.014//lib/em64t -lvml -lmkl_lapack -lmkl -lguide -lpthread
LM= -lm
XHOME= /usr/X11R6
XLIBS= -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -L/usr/X11R6/lib