Re: Re: AMBER: Amber10:Compiling with gcc 2.4.1

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:16:56 -0700

On Fri, May 16, 2008, yongleli wrote:

> Before compiling, I did typed 'make clean' and 'make -f Makefile_at clean'.
> More error informations are like this:
>
> gfortran -c -O2 -fno-automatic -finit-local-zero -o aababc.o aababc.f
> f951: error: unrecognized command line option "-finit-local-zero"

Pretty obvious error message, I would think.

The next update for AmberTools will automatically configure gfortran if g77 is
not available. In the meantime, if you are going to manually edit the
configure_at script, you will need to look out for things like this.

My earlier post suggested using "-O1 -fno-automatic" if you are going to use
gfortran.

...dac