Re: AMBER: STEERED MD

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:29:29 -0400

Okay, "minor" correction here. I DO support Jarzynski relation stuff in
pmemd, ie. jar = 1. I think this falls under the perview of nmropt = 1, and
probably is not particularly fast because there we use simpler
communications protocols when a bunch of the nmr code is invoked (has to do
with not touching some ancient code, basically). I was thinking of some
stuff that came out of Rebecca Wade's group; that is actually supported
only as a patch in earlier releases, though, so I don't know to what extent
that would be considered "supported". Sorry for my confusion (I have heard
steered MD used in different contexts).
Regards - Bob Duke