AMBER: MM_PBSA problem in binding_energy

From: <mori.cerm.unifi.it>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:17:40 +0200

Dear Amber Users,
I'm trying to apply MM_PBSA methods according to the tutorial written by
Ross Walker for a system similar to the ras-raf of the tutorial.
after extracting coordinates, I run mm_pbsa.pl using as input file the
one showed in the tutorial adapted to my system.
I always got the same error in pbsa_com.2.out:

PB bomb in pb_setgrid(): Allocation aborted 0 0 0

Anyone can help me?
thanks in advance

mattia

--