AMBER: An enquiry about dynamic simulations of oxygen binding to myoglobin (Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1986;482:222-

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:17:29 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

For the dynamic simulations of oxygen binding to myoglobin (Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1986;482:222-33). I noted the rate constant was calculated by PMF approach.

Could you mind to let me know how to calculate the integral over the initial state of a PMF profile (eq.3)? Do you need a special software to integrate the values? Should we integrate the energy * coordinate or energy / coordinate?

Best regards and many thanks in advanced,

Cat