Re: AMBER: Jarzinsky relationship

From: David Mobley <dmobley.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 14:29:29 -0700

If you've not used the Jarzynski relationship before, I also highly
recommend reading his Phys. Rev. E paper from roughly 2002 on
convergence. You'll learn a lot about how the relationship works and
what to watch out for in terms of pitfalls (i.e., the sort of issues
reviewers would be likely to raise). It's very well written and
informative; definitely worth your time.