Re: AMBER: GBSA SA calculation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:05:26 -0400

the patches are ready for amber9 and 10, we had some problems
that we couldn't readily resolve with PME though so they will
need to be stripped. I ran more tests today and will get them
sent tomorrow.

I agree that the nobox thing is a typical problem, not sure but we could
try to check for that. ore likely in this case it was that the trajin file
isn't opened unless ntwx>0 (since it is the -x file); this is fixed in the
patch.
carlos