AMBER: molsurf

From: <jacopo.sgrignani.unifi.it>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 12:11:34 +0100 (MET)

Dear amber users
I have a problem, i have a big protein and i would like to perform an
mm_pbsa calculation. During the calcualtions I got an error about
maxatom in molsurf and to fix this problem I increase the number of
maxatom in the
molsurf.h file, and after I recompile molsurf using
make clean
make
make install

But now when a run molsurf i get this error:
molsurf: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open

I tried to recompile amber and also molsurf but I'm can't overcame this
problem.

Thanks a lot

Jacopo