Re: AMBER: AMBER Parallel test error

From: jitrayut jitonnom <jitrayut.018.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:09:10 +0700

Dear Ross Walker,

Thank you for you suggestion. As you mention, I forgot to add the line
127.0.0.1 localhost at /etc/host so that why i got error. Besides, when
i try sander.MPI it show a missing library file liborte.so.0 as follow:

sander.MPI: error while loading shared libraries: liborte.so.0: cannot open

how can I remove this error ?

Thanks.

Jitrayut